No articles found
RIWI won the North American IIeX Competition in 2013 for its disruptive online data capture methodology, and in this article we discuss their place in the insights industry – successes, growing pains, advice, and other good stuff.Read more »
In a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute they found that only 62 percent of businesses they surveyed were planning to give gifts to employees, clients, & prospects. Really? Here's a solution for the remaining 38%.Read more »
Robert’s taxonomy presents a powerful framework for thinking about the design and delivery of insights in our new age of information abundance.Read more »
Share your articles, reports, case studies, and blog posts on GreenBook.org. Increase your presence throughout GreenBook to showcase expertise and generate traffic.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 849-2752