Latin Facts Research
Metro Area: Los Angeles (CA)
Phone: (818) 891-6779
Fax: (818) 986-4874
|Steve Escoe, President|
|Sylvia Roldan, Manager|
"We Know the Culture. We Know the People." We are leaders in Hispanic data collection with over 15 years of experience in qualitative & quantitative research among Unacculturated, Bi-cultured, & Acculturated Latinos. We are the only field service located in an enclosed mall in the heart of Los Angeles’s Latin American community and in L.A.’s finest, state-of-the-art focus group/commercial test kitchen center. Our staff is bilingual and is representative of Mexico, the Caribbean, South, and Central America. We provide field management throughout the U.S., in-house recruiting, tabulation, and translation services.
Affiliations: AMA, ESOMAR, MRA
Rooms: Three suites, including client office & one mini suite. Conference room 1: 20x18 | Conference room 2: 20x18 | Conference room 3: 28x26 | Mini: 11x14.
Building type: Office Building
Travel time from airport: 20 min.
Travel time from downtown: 15 min.
Market Research Specialties
Research Techniques & Services
- Data Collection Field Services: Field Department - Independent
- Data Collection Field Services: General
- Data Collection Field Services: Pre-Recruiting
- Interviewing - Audience: Ethnic Groups
- Interviewing - Location: Central Location
- Interviewing - Location: Mall Intercept - Computer Assisted
- Interviewing - Location: Mall Intercept
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Ethnic Groups
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Facility
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Recruiting
- Qualitative Services: Test/Commercial Kitchen
- Technical Services: Foreign Language Translation
Audiences, Industries & Market Specialties
- Demographics: Ethnic - Hispanic / Latino Featured Service