(Formerly McCollum Spielman Worldwide)
Metro Area: New York (NY--NJ--CT)
Phone: (516) 394-6000
Fax: (516) 394-6001
MSW provides research based, brand strategy consultancy to support an integrated brand experience. We understand that brand growth is based upon a variety of customer interactions. Our solutions help companies understand and improve the consistency and coherency of the brand promise across and within each brand touch point.
Affiliations: AMA, ARF, ESOMAR, MRA
Special Products and Services
Qualitative: 3C Qual
Creative, Confident, Communicators Insights from the viral, innovative target.
Strategic direction from an innovative A&U based on both cognitive and implicit association.
Habits: Inside Life
Capturing the 5 Ws in the moment via smartphones; Who, Where, When, What, Why.
Multi-model approach: Needs; Psychographic; Brand Franchise; Target Voice.
Fast, inexpensive insights. 5,000 census representative interviews per week.
Right and left-brain strategy identification: The Who, What & Why.
Big Idea: RoadMap™
Identify the big idea to bridge any potential gap from strategy to brand promise and form a unique category position.
Ad Concept Screening: Sifter™
Fast-track, adcept screening.
A fast, flexible, early creative screening tool that provides quantitative assessment and qualitative insights.
TouchPoint Online/Mobile Banner™
TouchPoint Mobile Video™
Quantitative and diagnostic assessment of advertising across all media and in rough or finished form. Independently sales-validated for the prediction of advertising's in-market effectiveness through the use of market and survey research.
TouchPoint 360 Explorer™
Validate creative across all communications touch points.
In-market, creative assessment, tied to ROI.
Need Identification: Trigger Point™
Opportunity identification; solving consumer’s problems.
Concept Test: ConScreen
Fast-track projection of market acceptance
Name Testing: Identify™
Identifies product names with immediate ngagement and desired, implicit brand association.
Product/Package/Pricing Testing: Filter™
Engagement impact and optimization.
Brand Health Monitor & Advertising Tracking: ACCU
Integrated, forward-looking, volume drivers connected to equity and advertising performance providing comprehensive guidance and ROI.
Web Listening: Social Media Monitoring
Listen, Analyze, Understand and Engage in a dialog with your customers. Our monitoring is highly accurate and we focus on "sentiment" rather than volume of "buzz" with our Net Sentiment Score®.
On site: Trade Show, Sponsorship, Complete Shoppe
Insights captured in the moment.
Satisfaction/Loyalty Studies: Apostle™
Employee/customer experience Emotional engagement leading to loyalty.
Integrated Brand Experience: Crucible™
Mapping the complete brand experience across marketing and service touch points.
Market Research Specialties
Types of Research
- Advertising Research: Advertising Effectiveness
- Advertising Research: Advertising Research - General Featured Service
- Advertising Research: Advertising Response Modeling
- Advertising Research: Advertising Tracking Featured Service
- Advertising Research: Communications Strategy Research
- Advertising Research: Content Analysis Research
- Advertising Research: Copy Testing - Online
- Advertising Research: Copy Testing - Outdoor
- Advertising Research: Copy Testing - Print
- Advertising Research: Copy Testing - Radio
- Advertising Research: Copy Testing - Television Featured Service
- Attitude & Usage Research
- Brand Research: Brand Equity
- Brand Research: Brand Identity
- Brand Research: Brand Image Tracking
- Brand Research: Brand Loyalty / Satisfaction
- Brand Research: Brand Positioning
- Brand Research: Line / Franchise Extension
- Concept / Positioning: Concept / Positioning Development
- Concept / Positioning: Concept Optimization
- Concept / Positioning: Concept Testing
- Consumer Research: Consumer Trends
- Consumer Research: General
- Consumer Research: Lifestyle & Value Trends
- Corporate Image/Identity Research
- Customer Satisfaction: Benchmark Studies
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer Loyalty / Value
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer Satisfaction Studies
- Customer Satisfaction: Service Quality Needs & Measurement
- Employee Surveys
- Geo-Demographic Research
- Idea Generation
- International: Marketing Research
- International: Marketing
- Legal Research: Claims Substantiation
- Marketing Research: Full Service
- Marketing Research: Multi-Country Studies
- Marketing Research: Qualitative Research
- Marketing Research: Quantitative Research
- Media Research: Audience Research
- Media Research: Cable / Satellite TV
- Media Research: Editorial Research
- Media Research: General
- Media Research: Internet / Online
- Media Research: Print Publications
- Media Research: Radio
- Media Research: Readership Studies
- Media Research: Television
- Modeling & Predictive Research: Forecasting
- Modeling & Predictive Research: Marketing & Sales Effectiveness
- Modeling & Predictive Research: Modeling / Simulation Studies
- Mystery Shopping: General
- Name / Name Development Research
- New Product Research: Concept Development & Testing
- New Product Research: General
- New Product Research: Idea Generation
- New Product Research: Post-Launch Tracking
- Package Research: Package Testing
- Price / Pricing Research
- Problem Detection / Dissatisfaction
- Product Research: Product Testing
- Promotion Development/Evaluation Studies
- Psychographic Research
- Psychological / Motivational Research
- Retail Research: Exit Interviews
- Retail Research: Store Demonstration
- Strategic Research: General
- Strategic Research: Market Opportunity/Evaluation Studies
- Strategic Research: Market Segmentation Studies
- Tracking Research
- Website Usability
Research Techniques & Services
- Analytical Services: Modeling
- Biometrics Research: Eye Tracking
- Biometrics Research: Facial Scanning
- Biometrics Research: Neuroscience / Neuromarketing / Neuromarketing
- Consultation: Advertising / Communication
- Consultation: International Research
- Consultation: Marketing / Marketing Effectiveness
- Interviewing - Audience: Low Incidence
- Qualitative Services: General