Perceptive Market Research, Inc.
Metro Area: Jacksonville (FL)
Phone: (352) 336-6760, ext. 4012
Phone: (800) 749-6760, ext. 4012
Phone: (352) 870-2579 (cell)
Fax: (352) 336-6763
|Elaine M. Lyons, Ph.D., President|
|Kenneth J. Lyons, Vice President|
|Sandra Anderson, Director of CATI Programming and Data Management|
|Michael Weber, Director of CATI Telephone Survey and Focus Group/Field Interviewing Recruitment Center|
Nationwide market, social and evaluation research. 40-station CATI telephone survey and focus group recruitment center, including Hispanic and many other bi-lingual and ethnic research interviewing. Professional Focus Group facility. Also professional environment focus groups (with closed-circuit TV in adjoining observation rooms) arranged, set-up, recruited and coordinated in any area anywhere across the U.S. where no facilities are located (urban/rural/small city, targeted metro area). Team of male/female moderators including multi-cultural and bi-lingual. Video/DVD, audio, translations and written transcriptions. On-line and web surveys. Nationwide field service for intercepts, on-site observations and evaluations, enumeration and mystery shopping.
Affiliations: AMA, MRA, American Evaluation Assoc.
Rooms: One large room with one-way mirror/observation room, and one very large conference-jury-classroom-style room with closed-circuit TV. Plenty of parking. Video streaming.
Building type: Office Center
Location: Central - Easy Access
Travel time from airport: 7 min.
Travel time from downtown: 5 min.
Special Products and Services
Focus Groups Set-up Anywhere in the U.S.
PMR arranges, sets-up, recruits respondents, video and audiotapes (DVD and CD) and coordinates focus groups ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. - small cities, rural areas and in metro areas where more targeted or hard-to-get respondents are needed using independent locations and closed-circuit TV in adjoining observation rooms.
Nationwide Field Service/On-site Data Collection
PMR has a network of field researchers across the U.S. for intercept, in-depth and entrance-exit interviews, on-site observations/audits, enumeration, and mystery shops. Nationwide data collection coverage - conducted, coordinated, supervised and monitored.
Market Research Specialties
Types of Research
Research Techniques & Services
- Interviewing - Method: Telephone - CATI
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Children
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Ethnic Groups
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Mature / Seniors
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Medical / Health Care
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Students
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Teenagers
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Facility
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Recruiting
- Technical Services: Foreign Language Translation
Audiences, Industries & Market Specialties
- Demographics: Children
- Demographics: College Students
- Demographics: Ethnic - African-American
- Demographics: Ethnic - Asian
- Demographics: Ethnic - General / Multi-cultural
- Demographics: Ethnic - Hispanic / Latino
- Demographics: Mature / Seniors
- Health Care / Medical: General - Medical
- Travel / Tourism: Travel