SOHO Research Centre
Metro Area: New York (NY--NJ--CT)
Phone: (212) 431-0462
|Kimberly Martin, Director|
The SOHO Research Centre is a new, well-equipped facility in one of Manhattan's most dynamic downtown neighborhoods. We are conveniently located and easily accessible for clients and respondents.
We offer full-service recruiting in all markets. Audio and video recording as well as live video transmission are available. Our knowledgeable staff can meet a wide range of recruiting needs. The SOHO Research Centre is the only facility in the area to provide exclusive use of its focus group suite to one client at a time, ensuring exceptional service.
Our spacious loft-style focus group room seats up to 10 people. The observation room seats up to 8 clients, where you will find the latest in viewing and recording technology with a level of service provided by people who know what you expect.
MediaWorks Lab at the Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) is one of the most unique facilities in New York City . Located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, the MediaWorks Lab is the first of its kind. It enables observation of the ways in which children, families and educators interact with media content and technology. The lab is equipped to study a broad range of distribution platforms—including TV, film, computers, handheld devices, electronic toys and the Internet. The MediaWorks Lab seats up to 20 classroom style. Numerous other seating configurations are possible. The Client Observations room seats up to 6
Market Research Specialties
Research Techniques & Services
- Brainstorming / Facilitation
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Children
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Consumers
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Depth / One-on-One
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Ethnic Groups
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Financial Services
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Media
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Medical / Health Care
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Moderator
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Students
- Qualitative Services - Moderating: Teenagers
- Qualitative Services - Related: Video Conferencing
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Facility
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Recruiting