Metro Area: Boston (MA--NH)
Phone: (781) 821-2200
Phone: (800) 444-8705
Fax: (781) 821-9266
|Karina Yerby, Consumer Studies Coordinator|
|Ann Behen, Senior Technical Consultant|
UL-STR’s industry knowledge, analytical expertise and technical skill come together in our state-of-the-art facilities to help ensure your products have what it takes to influence consumer purchase decisions and build brand loyalty. Our ability to combine sensory services with physical and analytical testing makes us the preferred sensory services provider to the consumer products industry. Focus group facilities are available to evaluate story boards and advertising, and to generate qualitative data for concept development, consumer trends and niche markets.
Rooms: Our Canton, MA facility offers spacious observation and focus group rooms, a large panel room with individual booths, and a test kitchen. We provide experienced moderators, professional recruiting services and high-speed Internet access.
Building type: Office Building
Travel time from airport: 35 min.
Travel time from downtown: 30 min.
Market Research Specialties
Types of Research
Research Techniques & Services
- Biometrics Research: Facial Scanning
- Biometrics Research: Neuroscience / Neuromarketing / Neuromarketing
- Data Collection Field Services: General
- Data Collection Field Services: Pre-Recruiting
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Facility
- Qualitative Services: Focus Group Recruiting
- Qualitative Services: Taste Test Facility
- Questionnaires: Questionnaire Design
- Sensory Research