In-the-Moment Research Arrives with Qualtrics Mobile
Posted August 29, 2013
Qualtrics, the world’s leading enterprise survey provider, today announced Qualtrics Mobile, a research solution for reaching on-the-go consumers. Qualtrics Mobile extends the features and benefits of Qualtrics Research Suite to smartphones and tablets, giving organizations the ability to capture in-the-moment customer insight anytime, anywhere; online or offline.
Mobile: A Global Force
- Mobile has emerged as a global force. Forrester Research estimates that 61 percent of the world’s population owns at least one mobile phone.
- In addition, PC use is declining. As Forrester Research again outlines, in 2012 global smartphone shipments exceeded global PC shipments, and in the next few years the mobile Web is predicted to surpass the PC Web globally.
- This growing mobile force presents a tangible opportunity for researchers to capture real-time insights about consumer and employee emotions and behaviors, from even elusive sample sets, while also enabling a more direct and personal survey approach.
- For this reason, market researchers, insight professionals and customer experience leaders must utilize best-in-class mobile survey solutions to gather the insights that inform business decisions, but that also deliver great survey experiences.
A Complete Mobile Survey Experience
- Qualtrics Mobile enables organizations to create and distribute surveys and take immediate action on the data regardless of the mobile device or operating system used.
- This functionality is offered on a sophisticated survey-based platform that integrates with existing enterprise technology solutions, including CRM databases, enabling a bird’s eye view of key customer feedback and research results to fuel actionable insights across an organization.
Mobile Experience: Qualtrics Mobile ensures that customers receive a clean, consistent and branded survey experience with the following features:
- Responsive Themes provide pre-built templates that adapt to the respondent’s platform of choice—from desktop to tablet to Smartphone.
- Mobile Compatibility Advisor verifies that newly created or existing surveys are optimized for mobile devices, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Device Detection customizes surveys by automatically displaying or hiding questions and adjusting the survey flow based on the platform on which respondents are taking the survey.
- Insight Anywhere: With anytime, anywhere and online, offline access to consumers, organizations can increase response rates and provide in-the-moment reactions that decision-makers can apply to improve service and product offerings.
- Mobile Experience: Qualtrics Mobile ensures that customers receive a clean, consistent and branded survey experience with the following features:
“Qualtrics Mobile brings our already-sophisticated insight capabilities to a wider base of decision-makers and their customers,” said Steve Brain, head of engineering, Qualtrics. “As users increasingly gather and input information using mobile devices, our product captures what these users truly think. We enable researchers and leaders to use that information to deliver value to their organizations.”
Qualtrics provides insight technology that helps companies be right. Its survey-based platform makes it easy to gain enterprise-wide understanding of the customer and employee mindset, driving better decisions throughout an organization. Enterprises, leading academic institutes, government agencies and DIY researchers all rely on the Qualtrics platform for market research, academic research, voice of the customer, customer experience and employee performance feedback. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics has more than 5,000 clients worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, more than 1,300 colleges and universities and 95 of the top 100 business schools. For more information and a free trial, visit www.qualtrics.com.