Qualitative Research Consultants Association Elects New Board of Directors
The nine-member board is led by President Susan Saurage-Altenloh, founder of Saurage Research in Houston, TX. She is joined by 8 experienced qualitative researchers.
The Qualitative Research Consultants Association has elected a new Board of Directors for 2012-13.
The board will focus its efforts this year on strengthening the QRCA brand, sharing techniques and resources, growing professional networks, strengthening member relations, maximizing membership value, and continuing the high standards for all association operations.
The nine-member board is led by President Susan Saurage-Altenloh, founder of Saurage Research in Houston, TX. She is joined by 8 experienced qualitative researchers:
- Vice President Kendall Nash, Burke (Cincinnati, OH)
- Treasurer Mark Sumpter, Consumer Link Moderating & Research Consulting (Chicago, IL)
- Secretary Monica Zinchiak, Z. Research Services (San Diego, CA)
- Susan Abbott, Abbott Research & Consulting (Toronto, Canada)
- Shaili Bhatt, C+R Research Services (Chicago, IL)
- Manny Schrager, Consumer Centers of NY and NJ (Secaucus, NJ)
- Corette Haf, The Corporate Research Consultancy (Cape) (Malmesbury, South Africa)
- Liz Van Patten, Van Patten Research (Southampton, NY)
“It is imperative that research practitioners continue to employ and share the most advanced methodologies available. I am extremely proud to have the opportunity to lead QRCA, whose members comprise a unique network that shares successful tactics and promotes thought leadership,” Saurage-Altenloh said. “I am enthusiastic about continuing QRCA’s tradition of excellence in the upcoming year.”
QRCA (www.qrca.org) is a vibrant global organization of qualitative researchers immersed in the most exciting work being done in the field. Our nearly 1,000 global members apply their passion, creativity and experience to help clients tap into the power of qualitative marketing research. QRCA's award-winning quarterly magazine VIEWS, is now available online, featuring the latest trends in qualitative research from experts and QRCA members around the world.