- Chief Executive Officer
- View Linkedin profile »
1) Gold Customer Journey Mapping™: Customized journey maps that display you customers’ entire paths-to-purchase so you can make targeted improvements & impact buyers positively. We specialize in B2B as well as B2C journey mapping. Hire our certified journey mappers to take your path-to-purchase research to the next level.
2) Gold Eye-Tracking™: Capture genuine shopper behaviors and reactions to real-world experiences online as well as on-site. By using it, your business decisions are based not only on what customers might say but also on what they actually do and, when paired with biometrics, truly feel.
3) Gold Customer Intercepts™: Guaranteed Real-Time Certified Surveys from Credentialed Surveyors™. Our 100,000+ local surveyors can survey on-site anywhere in U.S., Canada. We also have a mobile panel that can give you instant insights! All incoming data from intercepts & mobile surveys is GPS validated & monitored in real-time. Our processes are set up with “The Gold Guarantee™” to provide you with 100% accurate data every time. Optimum for customer intercepts, exit interviews, audits, mystery shops.
4) Gold Research-Support™: Outsource your survey programming, hosting, tabs, open end coding, charting, report development to us, so you can focus on more critical tasks.
5) Gold Full Service™: We specialize in satisfaction research (customers, employees), new concept/service testing, marketing/ad testing. We focus on emotions in finding the right insights to help grow your business. Clients include Google, Amazon, Wal-Mart, ConAgra, Dannon, Michelin, Panera, and Hooters.
8000 IH 10 West , Suite 600
San Antonio, Texas, 78230
United States of America, San Antonio (TX)
Gold Customer Journey Mapping™provides an excellent way to understand customers’ thoughts and activities as they move on their path-to-purchase toward buying a product or a service. Gold Research, Inc. provides customized B2B and B2C Customer Journey Maps that show exactly what is driving customer loyalty. Knowledge about customer experiences and shopping behaviors can attract more business and create more effective marketing. Companies that leverage it are highly successful at building customer loyalty, enhancing employee engagement, increasing revenue per customer, and making their marketing more effective than the competition.
Gold Customer Intercepts™ is our flagship real-time customer intercept, exit interview and on-site survey solution, with which we service the on-site survey, mystery shop, and audit needs of our Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C), Retail, and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients. With more than 100,000+ local, trained, certified, on-site surveyors, we guarantee accurate and on-site data collection for our clients anywhere in the US or Canada.MORE
Gold Research-Support™enables you to outsource research tasks such as: surveys, programming, hosting, tabs, open end coding, analysis, report development including charting, to us at very low rates. Swamped? Need ad-hoc support? Tight on budget? Overworked? Hire us. Work smart.MORE
Gold Eye-Tracking™ helps identify the information shoppers most often use to support their motivations and purchase decisions (i.e., decision modeling). Experiences can be measured at a very high degree of precision both in terms of time (e.g., first product seen on a shelf versus any and all subsequently browsed products in the category) and space (e.g., different elements of a single package face), at levels far beyond what shoppers are able to articulate in surveys or interviews.MORE
Big data is one of the most prevalent buzzwords in technology, marketing research, and design - and for good reason. Quantitative, data-based research is an imperative part of any customer journey ...Read this Case Study
A consumer has many options for locating the products they want and need, and the internet plays a vital role in the behavior of consumers both through research and easier access to a supply of pro...Read this Case Study
In the world of journey mapping, industries like consumer packaged goods (CPG) can present a unique challenge. CPG brands - essentially, any product that is sold in a supermarket or big box retaile...Read this Case Study
Are you ready for Customer Journey Mapping?
Read this Case Study
A manufacturing company with a small market research department (comprising of 2 researchers) needed ad-hoc help with programming online surveys, processing survey data, and compiling research repo...Read this Case Study
Store Intercept and On-Site Survey Research Mantra: Don’t Measure Performance In A VacuumRead more »
Common Pitfalls in Using Store Intercepts or On-Site Surveys to Test New Product or Service Concepts, And How To Avoid Them.Read more »
Using Store Intercepts or On-Site Surveys to Measure Customer Loyalty: Four Errors Even the Most Experienced Researchers Make and How to Avoid ThemRead more »
While a lot of businesses are investing in mobile research, there are some mistakes that even the most experienced researchers make. Here are the 7 most common pitfalls associated with this type of re...Read more »
Here are four errors even the most experienced researchers sometimes make and how to avoid them.Read more »
Satisfaction Research Mantra: Don’t Measure Performance In A Vacuum.Read more »
Is Word-of-Mouth More Important than Advertising? “Mad Men” popularized the glory days of advertising which dominated marketing 101 for decades. In the world of customer advocacy, digital marketing and social media, does advertising have the same clout as “Word-of-Mouth” marketing?
For over 30 years, the concept popularized by Harvard’s “Service-Profit-Chain” of “Delivering the Employee Experience leads to Delivering the Customer Experience” has been talked about in every company across the globe. The topic rises to the top of the C-Suite agenda during times of talent shortaRead more »
Over $600 Billion is spent on advertising every year – much of it in retail promotions – to influence shopper behavior. But there is surprisingly little research and understanding about how the various elements of the retail shopping experience impact shopper behavior – either in the store or onliRead more »