- Chief Executive Officer
- View Linkedin profile »
1) Gold Customer Journey Mapping™: Customized journey maps that display you customers’ entire paths-to-purchase so you can make targeted improvements & impact buyers positively. We specialize in B2B as well as B2C journey mapping. Hire our certified journey mappers to take your path-to-purchase research to the next level.
2) Gold Eye-Tracking™: Capture genuine shopper behaviors and reactions to real-world experiences online as well as on-site. By using it, your business decisions are based not only on what customers might say but also on what they actually do and, when paired with biometrics, truly feel.
3) Gold Customer Intercepts™: Guaranteed Real-Time Certified Surveys from Credentialed Surveyors™. 100,000+ surveyors can survey on-site anywhere in U.S., Canada. We also have a mobile panel that can give you instant insights! All incoming data from intercepts & mobile surveys is GPS validated & monitored in real-time. Our processes are set up with “The Gold Guarantee™” to provide you with 100% accurate data every time. Optimum for customer intercepts, exit interviews, audits, mystery shops.
4) Gold Research-Support™: Outsource your survey programming, hosting, tabs, open end coding, charting, report development to us, so you can focus on more critical tasks.
5) Gold Full Service™: We specialize in satisfaction research (customers, employees), new concept/service testing, marketing/ad testing. We focus on emotions in finding the right insights to help grow your business. Clients include Google, Amazon, Wal-Mart, ConAgra, Dannon, Michelin, Panera, and Hooters.
8000 IH 10 West , Suite 600
San Antonio, Texas, 78230
United States of America, San Antonio (TX)
Gold Customer Journey Mapping™provides an excellent way to understand customers’ thoughts and activities as they move on their path-to-purchase toward buying a product or a service. Gold Research, Inc. provides customized B2B and B2C Customer Journey Maps that show exactly what is driving customer loyalty. Knowledge about customer experiences and shopping behaviors can attract more business and create more effective marketing. Companies that leverage it are highly successful at building customer loyalty, enhancing employee engagement, increasing revenue per customer, and making their marketing more effective than the competition.MORE
Gold Customer Intercepts™ is our flagship real-time customer intercept, exit interview and on-site survey solution, with which we service the on-site survey, mystery shop, and audit needs of our Business to Business (B2B), Business to Consumer (B2C), Retail, and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients. With more than 100,000+ trained, certified, on-site surveyors, we guarantee accurate and on-site data collection for our clients anywhere in the US or Canada.MORE
Gold Research-Support™enables you to outsource research tasks such as: surveys, programming, hosting, tabs, open end coding, analysis, report development including charting, to us at very low rates. Swamped? Need ad-hoc support? Tight on budget? Overworked? Hire us. Work smart.MORE
Big data is one of the most prevalent buzzwords in technology, marketing research, and design - and for good reason. Quantitative, data-based research is an imperative part of any customer journey ...Read this Case Study
A consumer has many options for locating the products they want and need, and the internet plays a vital role in the behavior of consumers both through research and easier access to a supply of pro...Read this Case Study
In the world of journey mapping, industries like consumer packaged goods (CPG) can present a unique challenge. CPG brands - essentially, any product that is sold in a supermarket or big box retaile...Read this Case Study
Are you ready for Customer Journey Mapping?
Read this Case Study
A manufacturing company with a small market research department (comprising of 2 researchers) needed ad-hoc help with programming online surveys, processing survey data, and compiling research repo...Read this Case Study
Store Intercept and On-Site Survey Research Mantra: Don’t Measure Performance In A VacuumRead more »
Common Pitfalls in Using Store Intercepts or On-Site Surveys to Test New Product or Service Concepts, And How To Avoid Them.Read more »
Using Store Intercepts or On-Site Surveys to Measure Customer Loyalty: Four Errors Even the Most Experienced Researchers Make and How to Avoid ThemRead more »
While a lot of businesses are investing in mobile research, there are some mistakes that even the most experienced researchers make. Here are the 7 most common pitfalls associated with this type of re...Read more »
Here are four errors even the most experienced researchers sometimes make and how to avoid them.Read more »
Satisfaction Research Mantra: Don’t Measure Performance In A Vacuum.Read more »
At a recent market research conference of over 1,200 research and insights professionals, the #1 challenge they faced was their “inability to impact business direction and engage organizational leaders” through their market research and customer insights efforts. VP’s and Directors struggled to getRead more »
In their best-selling book “The Power of Moments”, Chip and Dan Heath profile “Moments that Matter” and how these have significant impacts on customer loyalty and how “elevating the positive moments” have 9-times the impact of “minimizing the negative moments”. Moments are inherently emotional, andRead more »
Understanding the key moments in a shopper’s path-to-purchase or customer’s product usage journey is the foundation to designing the on-brand experience that leads to the growth and profitability of every company. Virtually all research and insights departments at companies perform a great deal ofRead more »