...since 1975, ÁBACO® Research Brazil is AMA members’ trusted partner throughout Latin America?
Multilingual Brazilianists trained by AMA Emeritus Member Alan Grabowsky (see on LinkedIn) command superlative full-service and fieldwork with their OWN, IDEALLY LOCATED, COMPLETE QUAL/QUANT FACILITIES in SÃO PAULO
ÁBACO’s creative logistics, strict field execution, and market knowhow benefited 6000+ studies
• For PHARMA: Unique HEALTH CARE community of ALL Brazilian HCPs for unbiased representative samples among 460,000 MDs in 65 specialties, 45,000 HC administrators
• QUAL: 2 Ideally located FGI-IDI FocusVision Suites with HD Video and 50-seat-Auditorium near top hotels
• Expert Translators and Moderators specialized in Pharma, Social Media, Gamers, and B2B as well as B2C.
• QUANT: CAWI, CAPI, F2F, Mobile. in-house SPSS. Specialized Medical, Finance, ITC fieldwork in Portuguese or Spanish
• TRADE/C-SAT: Mystery shoppers in 155 Brazilian cities
• COMMUNICATION: Ad-Visor® Diagnostics with Eye-Tracking and Facial Coding
• BIOMETRICS: Always testing and adapting latest technologies
• AIVO: AI-Powered Visual Optimizer for better web pages, ads, packaging
SPECIALTIES: “Marketing Due Diligence” for M&A’s, “Roaming Ethnography”, “In-Depth Mystery Shop”, Brand-Tracking, and unique Strategic Insights
ÁBACO’s "Full-Sourcing" of multi-country fieldwork relieves overburdened global project managers
Call on ÁBACO’s bilingual USA tie-lines for sound methodology ideas or fast quotes
Request “ÁBACO BBB”: Brazil Business Bulletins full of useful market data and emerging opportunities, or a 2020 Brazil Calendar to guarantee a realistic project timeline.