- View Linkedin profile »
EyeSee improves marketing communication (digital, shopper, advertising) effectiveness with online eye tracking and facial coding. Thanks to our insights you are able to:
1. Test and improve design: Will our marketing design work? And how can we improve it?
2. Choose the best design based on data: which design is best?
3. Prove return on marketing: Do you have difficulties to convince all stakeholders? Attract additional or secure budgets?
We have developed an online platform to track people’s eyes and facial expressions with their laptop and webcam at home.
Thanks to this unique platform, we offer faster (<1 week), cheaper (3 times lower) and scalable (N and globally) eye tracking insights.
Range of applications:
• MarComms Insights: print adverts, DM, outdoor adverts, TV Commercials, etc.
• Online insights: digital advertising, video/pre rolls ads, social media, web lay out, etc.
• In-store insights: Packaging tests, shelf lay out, POS evaluation
Avenue of Americas 1177
New York City, New York, 10008
United States of America
Franklin Rooseveltlaan 349/B.71
Ghent , California , 9000
Eye tracking is a unique research method that tracks people’s eyes to know where they are (not!) looking at and answers key questions such as: Will people notice your product/campaign/…? Will they notice the key areas that drive purchase intent? In comparison with conventional eye tracking – that requires specialized technology and inviting respondents to labs – we are able to track people’s eyes with their own computers and webcams at home. Thanks to our unique approach we deliver fast, cost-effective and global eye tracking insights.MORE
Facial coding is an objective method for measuring emotions. There are two reasons for that: (1) facial expressions are spontaneous (2) muscles responsible for facial coding are directly linked to the brain The main advantages of facial coding are: -It is not based on stated behavior (read: no biases) -Cost effective, fast and scalable (N>50; fMRI or EEG) -Facial expressions are universal We detect 7 emotions: Happiness, Surprise, Confusion, Disgust, Fear, Sadness and Neutral. We apply facial coding to video, website (frustration and surprise) and new concept testing.MORE
Join us on Thursday, January 25, 2018 to learn how neuro insights can up your social media campaigns. Can't make it? Don't worry - we send a recording link to everyone who registers!Read more »