[Webinar] Halve Your Analysis and Reporting Time!
Join us on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 4 PM EST and walk away a new market researcher!
Imagine not being swamped by data. Imagine not being stressed by deadlines. Imagine what you could do with more time.
This webinar will show you how to reduce your entire analytics time from crosstabs to presentation by:
- Automating your data checking and preparation processes
- Having your software read thousands of tables (so you don’t have to!) and bring only the important ones to you.
- Getting your computer to write your code for you.
- Streamlining your collaboration process with clients by using interactive presentation software.
- Learning how use data visualizations for discovering the story in your data not just reporting on it.
- Joining the reproducible reporting movement.
It’s time to leverage your software to save you time. Register now!
Tim Bock, CEO, Q Research Software
Tim Bock is the founder of Displayr & Q Research Software. Tim is a data scientist, who has consulted, published academic papers, and won awards, for problems/techniques as diverse as neural networks, mixture models, data fusion, market segmentation, IPO pricing, small sample research, and data visualization. He has conducted data science projects for numerous companies, including Pfizer, Coca Cola, ACNielsen, KFC, Weight Watchers, Unilever, and Nestle. He studied econometrics, maths, and marketing, and has a University Medal and PhD from the University of New South Wales (Australia’s leading research university), where he was an adjunct member of staff for 15 years.