[Webinar] How the Trend of "Sleep Quality" is Impacting Various Categories in Unexpected Ways.
Posted October 30, 2019
Learn how sleep might be creating new opportunities for your business.
In this webinar, Cultural Anthropologist Ujwal Arkalgud, will outline how the trend of improving sleep quality is seeping into consumer consciousness in ways that many organizations don't fully comprehend. Using specific examples, this webinar will highlight and quantify the impact of this trend on industries like beauty, packaged food, consumer electronics, and even personal finance.
What to expect during this 45 minute session:
- Quantify the value of a trend like "sleep quality" - how many people is it relevant to in the US, is it growing and if so by how much and how quickly, what is driving growth and what is opposing it?
- Identify and quantify its relationship to other interrelated sectors - this will include specific examples of the impact of sleep quality on consumer expectations around skincare, electronics, personal finance and others.
- Understand how significant this trend is and can be on a variety of industries and businesses.
Register today. You will leave with an immense appreciation for:
- The way in which one culture can affect and impact trends in another.
- The value of applying big data and AI to anthropology; It's ability to not just decode trends but value them.
Ujwal Arkalgud, CEO, MotivBase.com
Ujwal is an award-winning cultural anthropologist, author, and entrepreneur. He is a pioneer in the study of consumer beliefs and culture on the internet. His work in this area spanning over a decade led to the creation of the big data ethnographic method which today powers his company's technology, MotivBase. Ujwal is also an adviser and investor to a handful of B2B startups and serves on the board of the Center for Food Integrity in the United States. This second book, titled microcultures, is slated for a January 2020 release.