[Webinar Series] The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™
Posted August 10, 2018by
Join us for this three part series; October 5th, 12th and 19th.
Marketing and Sales for Time-Strapped, Cash-Strapped Small Business Owners and Independent Consultants
A vast majority of those responsible for marketing & sales in small Market Research agencies are not marketing & sales professionals. And they did not get into Market Research to be in marketing & sales. Most are researchers who, by virtue of their position, simply don’t have a choice. Most don’t want to do it, don’t like to do it and, often, don’t really understand how to do it. It’s for those MR professionals that we developed this workshop.
The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ is an online workshop designed to teach participants a step-by-step system for marketing & sales:
- (Think) Setting the strategic direction for their firm
- (Plan) Putting together a functional and usable marketing & sales plan
- (Do) Implementing marketing & sales tactics; then smartly measuring the results of those efforts
WARNING: This program requires real work and commitment… just showing up isn’t enough.
Who should attend?
The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ was designed specifically for:
- The owners of small Market Research agencies
- Independent research consultants
- Senior executives and managers of mid-sized firms
… with the responsibility for growing revenue at their firms and the authority to make it happen.
How it Works:
Step 1: You’ll log in on three consecutive Fridays for a 1-1½ hour online lesson.
Step 2: After each lesson, you’ll have a week to complete your “homework.”
Step 3: After three lessons and three rounds of homework, you will have created a complete, customized marketing & sales program that you can put to use right away. And just in time for 2019.
Should you have any questions along the way, just email the presenter for a quick response.
Benefits of Attending:
- It’s 100% online, meaning no travel, no lodging & meals and no lost time on the road.
- You receive a comprehensive marketing & sales workbook… a valuable resource to help you create and manage your marketing & sales program.
- Because this program had been developed specifically for small firms and independent consultants and because of their constraints (time, money, know-how), the lessons taught in this workshop are:
- Easy to learn and understand
- Quick to implement
- Done with little or no cost
- No theories here. Everything you’ll learn is proven in the real world. You’ll walk away from the workshop with a complete marketing & sales program… and with a repeatable process that you can use for years to come.
When is the Workshop?
The Think. Plan. Do. Workshop™ takes place on three consecutive Fridays this Fall:
- October 5
- October 12
- October 19
All lessons kick-off at 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT.