[Webinar Recording] The Tipping Point: Eye Tracking Goes from Inaccessible to a Self-Serve SaaS Platform
By launching the world's first self–serve online eye tracking platform for fast visual and engagement insights, Sticky has made eye tracking easy and accessible.
Listen to this experiential workshop and discover how you can stop wasting money on online ads, design for better engagement, and optimize your content. Hear about innovative use cases and learn from best practice examples. Get a chance to interact directly with this first–ever–of–its–kind research environment.
You will learn:
- How to conduct eye–tracking experiments online with a few clicks
- How to know which ad placements to buy and which creative elements maximize engagement
- How to determine what is seen and not seen on ads, on websites, in campaigns, videos, and on packages
- Best use cases for application of a self-serve eye tracking tool, including viewability, engagement measurement, and optimization insights
- How to use Sticky's new self–serve eye–tracking platform
- How to optimize your eCommerce with VEO – Visual Engagement Optimization
President and CRO
Sticky President and CRO, Jeff Bander, has over 20 years of experience helping companies solve their biggest problems, including how to efficiently and affordably increase market share and ROI by combining the newest technology that actually bring measurable value with a no nonsense common sense approach. Jeff uncovers new revenue streams using his broad-based expertise in neuromarketing and biometric market research.
Through the course of his career Jeff has helped hundreds of companies in leadership roles at NeuroFocus and Cox Interactive Media in addition to ten years of sales and marketing experience at BellSouth.