Market segmentation is critical for profitable growth and is widely considered the first step in effective marketing. But while segmentation has long had a central place in marketing, studies frequently end in disappointment. Many companies continue to struggle with what to do next; how to activate the results into an effective plan to grow. As the landscape continues to evolve, now is the time to rethink some of the long held segmentation practices. In this informative session, join Scott Laing, SVP at ORC International.
Listen to Scott discuss:
- How the segmentation study is changing and where it is headed
- Effective segmentation strategies that drive action
- Best practices to activate results and reach key markets
- Avoiding the most common segmentation pitfalls
- Examples of effective segmentation in action
- Shifting focus to the "why" instead of the "how"