[Webinar Recording] Transform Your Research Strategy With Digital Consumer Intelligence
Unlock the value of digital consumer intelligence.
In today’s digital era, competition is fierce and consumer behaviors are shifting faster than ever. To survive, brands need to rapidly move to faster, less expensive methodologies and tools for staying in sync with fast-changing consumers and ahead of aggressive competitors.
As the complexity of the data available expands, digital consumer intelligence will help you make effective decisions based on a deep, real-time understanding of your consumers and buyers, competitors and the market.
Join GreenBook’s latest webinar where we’ll explore how to combine digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science to uncover consumer insights that will solve business-critical challenges in a fraction of the time and cost.
View the recording.
We will cover:
- How to enrich consumer insights with the combination of prompted and unprompted real-time data
- Practical tips to form and test new research methodologies that will fuel action
- How the world’s most data-driven companies are innovating with DCI
You will take away:
- What digital consumer intelligence means, in practice
- How to evangelize consumer-centricity in your organization by removing silos
- Innovative ways market researchers can use digital consumer intelligence to answer critical business questions
Ryan Harrison, Research Manager, Strategy & Insights, Brandwatch
Ryan leads Brandwatch’s Research Services team in North America, helping clients drive value from digital consumer intelligence by linking data to insights to actions.
Vic Miller, VP of Global Comms, Brandwatch
Vic Miller leads the global comms and content team at Brandwatch.