Medical devices: Measure brand performance
Posted July 11, 2016, TforG GroupCase study
Product innovation and outstanding service are replaced by good-enough and price. TforG has developed various toolsets to measure the value and sustainability of the product positioning for the respective groups of stakeholders.
- Validate and assess the value proposition and pricing strategy for products and devices.
- Understand current perceptions of existing competitor products in the market.
- Evaluate new features and the perceived value of the differentiators.
- Evaluate the outcomes expected from incorporating the differentiating features.
- Identify the key drivers of brand selection and key selling points.
- Determine the price sensitivity of the key differentiators.
- Strategic Positioning Chart
- POPE Analysis
- Decision Making Unit
- Accessible Market – Price Sensitivity Modeling