Product innovation and outstanding service are replaced by good-enough and price. TforG has developed various toolsets to measure the value and sustainability of the product positioning for the respective groups of stakeholders.
For specific diseases a client wants to understand the full patient care continuum and understand which patient populations would be eligible for their specific therapy by building a patient flow showing:
- where the patient is in each step of the flow
- how the patient is moving through the continuum of care
- what is the kind of therapy given in each step of this patient flow and why was it the preferred therapy
Layer 1: Care track & statistics
- From symptom to follow-up, Description of each treatment and diagnosis step, Incidence & prevalence, Population
Layer 2: Locator
- Department, Care provider, Equipment/devices
Layer 3: Decision points
- Drivers, Decision Making Unit, Consequences & outcomes
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Understanding of how the healthcare system works, how healthcare is provided, the decision making process and the factors that affect the market.