The client, a major distribution and supply chain player, came to us with a business problem of declining revenues from its top revenue contributing clients. They wanted to conduct a study to assess the reasons for declining transactions and what could be done to boost them. The company was also concerned that its top clientele was moving business to other logistic service providers and wanted to evaluate their business proposition as well.
Personal interviews were scheduled with supply chain managers of the target companies to gather their feedback which revolved around:
- Their past experience with client
- Service proposition of other logistics players
- Delivery experience
- Consignment tracking system
- Customer care responsiveness
- Gaps in service and expectations
Through this survey client was able to understand the pain points of its customers. The survey provided valuable insights on customer satisfaction levels across varied parameters and highlighted the challenges faced by customers in daily operations which could be easily reduced. Based on the survey findings the client modified their existing processes and systems around delivery timelines, damaged goods, damage claim processing and complaint redressal mechanism.
- Haryana, India
- Our motto is Helping the brands sell better from Retail through its Market Research, Mystery Shopping, Field Force Management & Technology Solutions.