A multinational financial services company with a portfolio exceeding $7 billion.
The sky wasn't falling. This bluechip company often beat the competition on reputation alone. Every now and then, it might even lay claim to a #1 satisfaction ranking in its industry. New leadership had a very different vision.
It believed that to thrive in an ever-increasing competitive marketplace - one with major and niche rivals - the company needed to earn #1 satisfaction ranking every year.
The company's steadfast and more than one decade partnership with CCMC yielded remarkable benefits ... Ranked #1 in satisfaction in an annual industry-wide benchmarking study for 9 of the past 11 years.
...and provided all companies possessing similar aspirations with a playbook for customer experience dominance.
If you want to be #1 in satisfaction...
- Measure the customer experience the same way every year, no matter what;
- Don't (try to) boil the ocean; focus your improvement efforts on a few things that matter most to your customers;
- When it comes to taking action - trust, but verify;
- Set your bar high - use achievable but aspirational targets, and
- Give everyone accountability for and visibility to satisfaction goals and outcomes.
Ranked #1 in satisfaction in an annual industry-wide benchmarking study for 9 of the past 11 years.
Customer Care Measurement & Consulting
- Alexandria, Virginia
- CCMC helps companies translate their insights and good intentions into actionable results for improved customer happiness and loyalty, all with ROI.