QRCA has elected its officers and directors for 2015-2016. The nine-member board is led by Monica Zinchiak, Qualitative Specialist, Z. Research Services, San Diego. The other members are:
- Vice President: Manny Schrager, Consumer Centers of New York and New Jersey, Montclair, New Jersey
- Treasurer: Jay Zaltzman, Bureau West Research Group, Palm Springs, California
- Secretary: Corette Haf, Corporate Research Consultancy, Malmesbury, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa
- Daniel Berkal, The Palmerston Group, Toronto, Ontario
- Shaili Bhatt, C+R Research, Chicago
- Kathleen Doyle, Doyle Research Associates, Inc., Chicago
- Tom Rich, Thomas M. Rich & Associates, Mountainside, New Jersey
- Laurie Tema-Lyn, Practical Imagination Enterprises, Ringoes, New Jersey
“It is a privilege to serve and lead QRCA,” Ms. Zinchiak said. “Qualitative research is constantly evolving, and this Board of Directors is uniquely positioned to keep our QRCA members at the forefront of these trends.”
The Qualitative Research Consultants Association (www.qrca.org) is a not-for-profit organization that promotes excellence in all aspects of qualitative research. The QRCA offers access to nearly 1,000 qualitative research consultants throughout the world. The organization’s members include focus group moderators, ethnographers, consumer experience specialists, online qualitative professionals, social media experts, branding and strategy authorities and more. QRCA members develop inspired and innovative qualitative research that makes a real impact in the market research industry.
Qualitative Research Consultants Association
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- QRCA is a non-profit association of consultants involved in the design and implementation of all types of qualitative research.
- Related Services & Software
- Marketing Research