The Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) has announced the winners of its 2015 Young Professionals Grant (YPG) program:
- Laura Albers, Kaleidoscope LLC, Santa Monica, California
- Tory Rebecca Gentes, The Palmerston Group, Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Kayte Hamilton, Brado Creative Insight, St. Louis, Missouri
- Ellen Hart, Vivisum Partners, Durham, North Carolina
- Heather Hilgenkamp, iModerate Research Technologies, Denver, Colorado
- Emily Hoffman, Research Partnership, Ambler, Pennsylvania
- Elizabeth Marconi, GfK, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- Margaret Mariani, The Strat Lab, Tampa, Florida
- Meghan Morales, Cocker Fennessy, Seattle, Washington
- Shatha Richards, PSEARCH Associates Company Ltd., Kingston, Jamaica
These recipients, who demonstrated interest in dedication to the field, will attend the QRCA Annual Conference in Orlando, Fla., October 7-9, 2015. This annual conference is the premier gathering for qualitative practitioners (QRCs), with unparalleled opportunities to connect and network with other QRCs, expand and strengthen skill sets via hands-on collaborative practice, learn from the best of the best in the industry, refresh their perspective and reinvigorate their business with new methodologies, tools and partners.
“Our selection committee found it very difficult to choose the winners from many high quality candidates,” says QRCA President Monica Zinchiak.
“Our first year of the YPG grant far exceeded our expectations, so we were excited to offer it again this year,” Zinchiak continues. “QRCA is pleased to offer this program for 2015, and we look forward to meeting another group of enthusiastic young qualitative researchers.”
The Qualitative Research Consultants Association (www.qrca.org) is a not-for-profit organization that promotes excellence in all aspects of qualitative research. The QRCA offers access to nearly 1,000 qualitative research consultants throughout the world. The organization’s members include focus group moderators, ethnographers, consumer experience specialists, online qualitative professionals, social media experts, branding and strategy authorities and more. QRCA members develop inspired and innovative qualitative research that makes a real impact in the market research industry.
Qualitative Research Consultants Association
- St. Paul, Minnesota
- QRCA is a non-profit association of consultants involved in the design and implementation of all types of qualitative research.
- Related Services & Software
- Marketing Research