The client wanted to evaluate the performance of its smartphones' service centers in comparison with relevant competitor service centers. The key metrics were decided in agreement with the client and competitor benchmarking on various parameters was incorporated in the study.
- Secondary research to figure out the details of service centers of the competition brands in various cities
- Customer selection criterias included those whose mobile phones were under warranty and complete repair has happened
- The surveyors conducted exit interviews outside the service centers and conducted interviews with customers who fulfilled the selection criterias
- A good mix of all types of customers were covered who were a part of client’s target group
The client got relevant insights against its most relevant competition about the following:
- Standard timelines to resolve different types of repair issues
- Communication practices followed by different players
- Customer Satisfaction basis the time taken and quality of repair
- Customer’s overall satisfaction with the service center
- Net Promotor Score comparison with competition
- Best practices followed by competition
- Improvement areas for client
- Haryana, India
- Our motto is Helping the brands sell better from Retail through its Market Research, Mystery Shopping, Field Force Management & Technology Solutions.