Clients come to Conifer for many reasons, but with a common challenge:
How do we better align business activities with the real lives and needs of customers?
Conifer has been leading global research, design and innovation programs for over 16 years. Our team is made up of experienced anthropologists, social scientists, strategists and information designers from all walks of life, which means that they tackle projects differently than traditional market researchers. Our out-of-the-box approaches to research and design yield rich, sticky insights and high quality deliverables.
- Innovative Design & Research Programs
- Longitudinal research programs
- Global research
- Remote ethnography
- In-Context Ethnographic Research
- Cultural Immersion
- Retail Audits & Safaris
- Consumer Co-Creation
- Blended quantitative & qualitative research
- Team training & workshop engagements
- Innovation Summits & Design Sprints
- Concept Testing
- Rapid Prototyping & Concept Development
- Personas, User Segmentation & Audience Definition
- Synthesis Workshops
- Visual Storytelling
- Customer Journey Maps
- Path to Purchase Studies
- Customer Intercepts
- Observation & Shadowing
We believe in the value of ethnographic data and its ability to provide insights well beyond the completion of a single project. That’s why we created MOR™, a patented web-based platform designed specifically to extend the value of ethnographic data. With MOR, research teams can easily retrieve and share insights throughout the organization.